Explainer videos are a great way to communicate your business or product. They can be used in commercials, websites, and other marketing materials. The key to using them effectively is understanding what they are and how they work.
What Is an Explainer Video?
An explainer video is a short, engaging, and concise video that explains a product, service, or concept simply and understandably. It typically uses visuals, animations, and narration to break down complex information into easily digestible chunks.
Explainer videos are commonly used by businesses to promote their offerings, communicate key features or benefits, and educate their target audience. They are often found on websites, social media platforms, and in presentations.
Here Are a Few More Points About Explainer Videos:
Length: Explainer videos are usually kept short, typically ranging from 60 to 90 seconds. This ensures that the video captures and maintains viewers’ attention throughout its duration.
- Purpose: The main purpose of an explainer video is to simplify and communicate complex ideas or messages effectively. It helps to break down information into understandable and relatable terms for the viewers.
- Benefits: Explainer videos can have several benefits for businesses. They can increase brand awareness, improve conversion rates, engage and educate potential customers, and help clarify the unique selling points of a product or service.
- Style: Explainer videos have diverse styles, depending on the approach that best suits the content and target audience. Common styles include animated videos, whiteboard animations, live-action videos, and screencasts or demonstrations.
- Script: A well-crafted script is key to a successful explainer video. It should be concise, engaging, and highlight the main points effectively. The script is often voiced over and synced with the visuals and animations.
- Call-to-action: At the end of an explainer video, it is common to include a call-to-action (CTA). This could be an invitation to visit a website, sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase, or contact the business for more information.
- Distribution: Explainer videos can be distributed through various channels, such as a company’s website, social media platforms, YouTube, email campaigns, and presentations. They can also be used at trade shows or conferences to educate and attract potential customers.
In the realm of leveraging visual communication, understanding how to utilize video chat for customer support can be a powerful tool, complementing the insights discussed in the related article on explainer videos.
The Benefits of Using Explainer Videos
A 30-second explainer video is an effective marketing tool. They help explain your product or service in a way that’s easy for your audience to understand, which can lead to more sales conversions. Explainer videos are also useful for building trust with potential buyers by showing them what you stand for as a company.
While many businesses think of explainer videos as just another form of content marketing, there are other reasons why you should consider using them:
- Explainers can save you time and money when it comes time to launch new products or services because they give people an idea of what they’re getting into before they even sign up for anything and if someone doesn’t like what they see, then that’s one less person who will needlessly waste both yours and their energy on something that won’t work out anyway!
- Explainer videos add value by helping educate customers about how different parts work together (or don’t). This makes them especially useful when explaining complicated concepts like how self-driving cars use sensors instead of just relying on human drivers’ instincts alone.
Critical Elements of an Effective Explainer Video
The key to an effective explainer video is to be short, simple, and engaging. You need to make sure that your audience can understand what you’re saying in a minute or less. To do this:
- Keep it short: Your explainer video should be between 60 seconds and 2 minutes long (if you’re selling something specific). If you try to go over 2 minutes, viewers will lose interest quickly and they’ll probably forget what they just watched! So keep it short!
- Make sure it’s easy to understand: The most important thing when making an explainer video is making sure that people understand what’s being said. Don’t use complicated words or grammar; instead, use simple language so everyone knows what’s going on without having trouble understanding anything at all!
- Engage viewers with compelling stories: People love watching videos because they want something entertaining/interesting/surprising etc., so try using storylines instead of just talking about yourself all day long…it might seem boring but trust me when I say this will make them more interested!”
Unlocking the power of informative video presentations can be achieved by understanding three fascinating facts, as discussed in the corresponding article about explainer videos.
Planning Your Explainer Video
Planning your explainer video is essential to its success. The first step is to create a storyboard, which will help you visualize the flow of your video and ensure that all important points are covered.
Next, choose the right voiceover artist who can bring your script to life with their performance.
You’ll also want to select a video production company that has experience making explainer videos, like Explain Ninja, for similar businesses or organizations in your industry and one that understands how people interact with websites today (for example, if they’re watching on mobile devices).
Discovering the potential of online video editing as a means of self-expression and personal growth is akin to unlocking the power of explainer videos, both of which enhance your digital communication skills, as discussed in the related article.
If you’re using stock images or illustrations from Shutterstock or Getty Images rather than hiring an illustrator specifically for this project, make sure they match up well with what you’ve written so there aren’t any jarring breaks between words and visuals when it comes time for post-production editing!
When it comes to unlocking the potential of your services, harnessing the advantages of using an informative video to present your offerings can make a significant difference, echoing the insights discussed in the related article.
Finally: Whether choosing music by composers or licensing existing songs from SoundCloud/YouTube artists whose work fits perfectly into yours…make sure everything sounds good together before deciding whether something works well enough as-is under different circumstances than intended (e.,g., no matter how much scope there may be within each piece’s overall message(s), sometimes certain lines just don’t fit in contextually speaking).
As you can see, explainer videos are a great way to promote your business and increase sales. If you’re looking for more information on how these videos can help your company, contact us today!