You have no items in your shopping cart.
Please make your request in writing by email or fax as soon as you know what material you wish to use and have the necessary details.
Your written request should include the following information about our material:
- The title of our book
- Our author’s, editor’s and translator’s full name
- Identify the material by chapter and pages of our book
- Identify figures, illustrations, charts, cartoons, etc. (N.B. always check for credit information for these items. The acknowledgment may credit another source, in which case you should direct your inquiry as noted, not to us.) Providing copies of the material is often the best.
- ISBN of our book
Your request should include the following about your use:
- Your publisher
- Title, author, editor
- If it is a book, is it hardcover and/or paperback; a general trade book or textbook; what is the length of your book; number of copies in first printing; retail price; publication date (month and year); territory needed (e.g. U.S., Canada, or World).
- If it is a CD-ROM or audiocassette, provide the same details.
Please send your request to:
Or fax to (212) 673-2296.
Our phone number is (212) 673-2210.
General permissions turnaround time is 4-8 weeks; however, you may request an immediate review (2-3 business days) for a $100 rush fee.
Overlook Press titles distributed to the trade by PenguinPutnam.